By Christie Vanover | Published September 20, 2015 | Last Updated February 16, 2023
This sauce tastes great on my Smoked Fireball Whisky Meatballs.
Fireball Whisky BBQ Sauce
Liven up your barbecue with Fireball Whisky BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup shallot finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Fireball whisky
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 6 ozs tomato paste
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Saucy Mama chipotle mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover with lid, but leave it cracked, so some steam can escape. Simmer for 1 hour.
Calories: 97kcalCarbohydrates: 15gFat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 411mgPotassium: 211mgSugar: 13gVitamin A: 300IUVitamin C: 3.6mgCalcium: 17mgIron: 0.6mg
This estimate was created using an online nutrition calculator
Brag About Your BBQShare it on Instagram using #GirlsCanGrill
Bad ass on Jumbo Shrimp