This post may contain affiliate links which help support Girls Can Grill.
Grilled Mushroom French Onion Pizza
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dried onion soup mix
- 4 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Raw pizza dough
- Gouda cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Asiago cheese, shaved
- Red pepper flakes
- Micro greens
- Chile oil
- Place the grill grate in the Big Green Egg. Place the platesetter on top of the grill grate with the feet pointing down. Heat the egg to 600-700 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and 1 tablespoon onion soup mix. In another bowl, combine the olive oil, onion soup mix, mushrooms and garlic.
- Liberally sprinkle cornmeal on a pizza paddle. Roll the dough out on the counter and place it on the paddle. Make sure it can still shift around. If not, add more cornmeal underneath.
- Spread the yogurt mixture over the pizza dough. Sprinkle gouda cheese on top. Add the mushrooms, followed by the Parmesan and Asiago cheeses. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Slide the pizza onto the plate setter and grill for 4-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is cooked.
- Remove from the egg. Sprinkle with micro greens and drizzle with chile oil. Slice and enjoy.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.