Last updated June 24, 2018
Forget everything you’ve ever known about mushy broccoli. Grilled broccoli has crispy florets that provide great texture for a weeknight side dish.
Forget everything you've ever known about mushy broccoli. Grilled broccoli has crispy florets that provide great texture for a weeknight side dish.Print
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Heat the grill to medium-high (375-400F degrees).
- Cut the broccoli into large florets.
- Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 60 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 705IU14%
Vitamin C 101.1mg123%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.