By Christie Vanover | Published September 19, 2015 | Last Updated February 16, 2023
Is your grilled fish a flop? Follow this basic grilled fish recipe for a perfect filet every time.
- 2 fish filets
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Drizzle olive oil on the filets and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill to medium high. Using a paper towel and tongs, rub vegetable oil on the grates. Place the filets on the grill skin-side down.
- Grill it until it forms a char on the bottom and is easy to flip, about five minutes. If you try to flip it too soon, the fish will break apart.
- Continue grilling until it is cooked through and begins to flake. Remove to a sheet pan.
- Combine the butter and lemon juice and drizzle over the fish.
Calories: 424kcalProtein: 45gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 155mgSodium: 201mgPotassium: 1111mgVitamin A: 445IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 27mgIron: 1.8mg
This estimate was created using an online nutrition calculator
Brag About Your BBQShare it on Instagram using #GirlsCanGrill
Leave A Comment