Last updated May 8, 2018
Is your grilled fish a flop? Follow this basic grilled fish recipe for a perfect filet every time.
Is your grilled fish a flop? Follow this basic grilled fish recipe for a perfect filet every time.Print
- 2 fish filets
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Drizzle olive oil on the filets and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill to medium high. Using a paper towel and tongs, rub vegetable oil on the grates. Place the filets on the grill skin-side down.
- Grill it until it forms a char on the bottom and is easy to flip, about five minutes. If you try to flip it too soon, the fish will break apart.
- Continue grilling until it is cooked through and begins to flake. Remove to a sheet pan.
- Combine the butter and lemon juice and drizzle over the fish.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 424 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g56%
Vitamin A 445IU9%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.