Last updated June 24, 2018
Try adding a new veggie to your meal plan. Grilled parsnips are sweet and crunchy like carrots.
Try adding a new veggie to your meal plan. Grilled parsnips are sweet and crunchy like carrots.Print
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Heat the grill to medium-high (375-400F degrees).
- Peel the parsnips and cut into wedges.
- Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 107 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Vitamin C 19.3mg23%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.