Last updated August 1, 2018
Grilled peppers add a sweet crunch to salads and steaks.
You can use this recipe for any type of peppers.
To remove the skins after grilling, place the peppers in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap for 5-10 minutes. The skins should peel right off.
Grilled peppers add a sweet crunch to salads and steaks.Print
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Heat the grill to medium-high (375-400F degrees).
- Quarter; remove stems and seeds.
- Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill skin side down 8 minutes.
- Flip grill 8 minutes.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 46 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 440IU9%
Vitamin C 95.7mg116%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.