Last updated June 28, 2018
Grilled zucchini is one of my favorite side dishes. The squash holds up so well to the grill and can be served hot or cold.
Grilled zucchini is one of my favorite side dishes. The squash holds up so well to the grill and can be served hot or cold.Print
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Heat the grill to medium-high (375-400F degrees).
- Cut zucchini into wedges.
- Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill cut side down 7 minutes.
- Flip grill 8 minutes.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 55 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 390IU8%
Vitamin C 35.1mg43%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.