Last Updated October 24, 2021
Easy and cheesy — this skillet brie dip with a touch of sweet maple, garlic and thyme can be cooked on a grill or in the oven.
Skillet Brie Dip with Maple Walnut Sauce
Easy and cheesy -- this skillet brie dip with a touch of sweet maple, garlic and thyme can be cooked on a grill or in the oven.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp walnuts chopped
- 1 lb wheel of brie cheese
- Heat an oven or grill to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat (on the stovetop or grill). Add garlic slices, thyme, a pinch of sea salt and a few cranks of fresh cracked pepper. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the maple syrup and walnuts and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Add the brie cheese to the skillet. Place in the oven or grill with lid closed until the cheese melts.
- Just before serving, slice the bottom of the brie, so the cheese oozes out.
- Serve with crackers.
Calories: 366kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 16gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 477mgPotassium: 175mgSugar: 11gVitamin A: 470IUVitamin C: 1.2mgCalcium: 167mgIron: 0.6mg
Brag About Your BBQShare it on Instagram using #GirlsCanGrill