By Christie Vanover | Published July 14, 2017 | Last Updated February 16, 2023
Homemade Granola for Your Campout
Before your next camping trip, make a batch (or two or three) of this homemade granola with dried blueberries, cherries and almonds. Warning: It’s so good; it’ll get gobbled up fast.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup roasted almonds chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Combine everything except the berries. Spread onto a silpat-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Carefully stir in the berries. Spread back out on the cookie sheet. Bake for 20 more minutes.
- Cool on pan. Crumble and store in a zip-top bag or covered container.
Calories: 271kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 4gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gSodium: 8mgPotassium: 203mgFiber: 4gSugar: 24gVitamin A: 215IUCalcium: 40mgIron: 1.5mg
This estimate was created using an online nutrition calculator
Brag About Your BBQShare it on Instagram using #GirlsCanGrill
Leave A Comment