This post may contain affiliate links which help support Girls Can Grill.
For a perfectly grilled ribeye, heat your grill to high. Place the ribeye on the grill grates over direct heat. Grill for 7 minutes. Flip. Grill for another 7 minutes. Remove from the grill and let rest for 7 minutes. Then serve and enjoy.
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp granulated onion
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1 tsp Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
- 1 tsp Accent flavor enhancer (optional/contains MSG)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub on your ribeye steaks and grill.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.