This post may contain affiliate links which help support Girls Can Grill.
Charred Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Cut the stems off of each Brussels sprout and discard. Cut the sprouts in half and place in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill to high. Then, reduce to medium-high. Place a vegetable grill basket on the grill and add in the sprouts. Close the lid. Grill for 5 minutes, opening the lid and stirring every minute.
- After 5 minutes, push all of the sprouts into a pile and pour on the balsamic vinegar and soy sauce. Stir to coat. Close the lid. Grill for 3 more minutes, stirring every minute.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the almonds and lemon juice. Leave the lid open and cook for 2 more minutes stirring often.
- Pour into a bowl and serve.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.