By Christie Vanover | Published October 17, 2015 | Last Updated February 16, 2023
Grilled Sausage Stuffing
Add texture and flavor to your traditional stuffing by adding sausage, apples and crunchy cashews. Grilled sausage stuffing from Girls Can Grill.
- 1/2 tube Jimmy Dean sage sausage
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1 apple chopped
- 1/2 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 box Stove-Top turkey stuffing
- 1/3 cup cashews
- Heat the grill to 400F degrees with direct and indirect heat.
- Place a large cast iron pot over direct heat. Brown the sausage. Add the celery, apple, onion and garlic. Sauté, until tender.
- Add the broth and butter and move the pan to indirect heat. Once the butter is melted, stir in the stuffing and cashews.
- Cook over indirect heat for 10-15 minutes.
Calories: 327kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 10gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 759mgPotassium: 359mgFiber: 2gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 370IUVitamin C: 8.9mgCalcium: 67mgIron: 2.1mg
This estimate was created using an online nutrition calculator
Brag About Your BBQShare it on Instagram using #GirlsCanGrill
Leave A Comment